We are told to “always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have” (1Peter 3:15). A world despairing of answers yearns for hope, and there is only one true and lasting hope: the good news of Jesus Christ. When opportunities to share God’s hope, we must be prepared to respond. That’s what Rolling Hills University is about. Equipping those who are rich in the grace and truth of Jesus Christ to share the wealth with anyone who wonders, and to do so with gentleness and respect.
In the 21st century, the world believes the greatest sin is to call sin sin. We are fooled to hope a world without law will bring unity, but instead it has produced chaos and strife. This summer, we look back to what our Creator had to say about life. God, with his own finger, etched in stone Ten Commandments. They show us how to live life well, love one another, and, most of all, worship, honor and delight our Father, Lord, and Savior God.
“By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.” ~1John 5:2-3
Join us each Sunday at 9am
- June 3 -You shall have no other gods before Me – Staphon Arnold
- June 10 -You shall not make idols – Pat O’Conner
- June 17 -You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain – Ryan McAneney
- June 24 -Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy – Nick & Melissa Corso
- July 1 -Honor your father and your mother – Brandon Runyon
- July 8 -You shall not murder – Teresita Laron
- July 15 – You shall not commit adultery – Pete & Natalie Maki
- July 22 – You shall not steal – Laurie De Seguirant
- July 29 – You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor – Randy Phillips
- August 5 -You shall not covet – Jack Song