What is Awana?
Clear, consistent presentation of the gospel
- Bible memory – our cornerstone
- Circle games exclusive to Awana
- A fun approach to learning God’s Word
- Leadership training that is second to none
- The church leaders of tomorrow trained to serve today
- Evangelistic focus designed to reach unchurched youth and their families
When Does Awana Meet?
Every Tuesday night during the school year from 6:45-8:10pm.
Club begins on Tuesday, September 14.
Want further information?
Email us at email@example.com
Open to children 3 years old by September 1, 2021 through 6th grade.
To help your child learn the books of the Bibles – here are two versions of the Books of the Bible songs fast or slow.
Either click to play in your browser or right click to download the linked mp3 file.
AWANA Cubbies (Pre-School)
Cubbies celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son, and His Word.
Cubbies is built on two premises:
- Young children can and should receive spiritual training.
- Home is the primary place for spiritual training.
Cubbies meets these needs through:
- Fun and lots of it!
- Cubbies is fun with a purpose – to reach and train kids for Jesus Christ
- Games, puppets, crafts, awards and other activities transform our pre-school program into a lively weekly experience where fun and learning go hand-in-hand.
Friendly characters and leaders
- Timmy and his friends, Cubbie Bear, Luv E. Lamb, and Katie Collie take pre-schoolers on a thrilling farm adventure through God’s Word. Caring, committed volunteer leaders nurture your children spiritually as Christian role models and teachers.
- Bible-centered handbooks and club activities help your child begin to build a solid understanding of the basics of Christianity at an early age.
- Cubbies is unique because it supports parents as the primary source of spiritual nurturing. By working directly with their child on the weekly handbook lessons, parents become active participants in their child’s spiritual development. Along the way, unsaved parents with kids in the program are introduced to God and His plan of salvation. Your child will reap immediate benefits from their involvement in this exciting program. Just look at what they will learn after only two years:
- Approximately 55 bible verses
- Key, basic truths about God, Jesus Christ, salvation and the Bible
- The gospel message and their need to trust Christ as Savior
AWANA Sparks (Elementary K-2)
Sparks ignites the curiosity of early elementary-age kids to learn about people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
The Sparks program is firmly grounded in Bible truths.
- Basic truths about God, Jesus Christ, salvation and the Bible
- Biographies of people as recorded in the Bible
- An increased emphasis on Scripture memory so that in three years a child will learn over 65 verses, many of which cover salvation and key Christian doctrine
- Clear and consistent presentation of the gospel message
Sparks club meetings combine learning with fun to create an atmosphere of irresistible excitement for churched and unchurched kids alike. Club meetings are divided into three segments:
- Small group interaction, Bible based activities and Bible memorization
- Age-appropriate games on the Awana game circle
- Bible teaching, songs, award presentations and the gospel message
Along the way, Sparky, the friendly firefly, encourages boys and girls to learn verses and complete activities in the three flying-themed handbooks. And in addition there are extra credit Frequent Flyer Cards.
AWANA Truth & Training (Elementary 3-6)
Truth and Training (T&T) engages 3rd – 6th graders by answering their questions about God and the Bible.
The name Truth & Training reflects the passion of Awana to teach older elementary children the truth of God’s Word and to train them to follow Christ in their daily lives.
T&T is equipped with a variety of dynamic tools to get kids excited about God’s Word:
- All kids work together with weekly Bible study and Bible memorization in handbooks.
- The books rotate over four years: Grace in Action, Evidence of Grace, Agents of Grace, and Discovery of Grace.
- In these books children learn more about God, the Bible, Jesus, and life application of scriptures.
- They meet a cast of fun characters that boys and girls learn from and follow on interesting journeys in the handbooks alongside the Bible truths.
- Extra credit is provided to explore Bible Study more deeply and memorize more of His Word.
At Club each week there are:
- Team-oriented games and gut-busting fun!
- Small groups that gather to work on Bible memorization and to build relationships
- A large group session that reinforces the gospel message, and includes awards and more fun
In T&T the ultimate message to kids is that nothing is more important than their relationship with Christ and following His way of living as revealed in the Bible.
- Learned and reviewed approximately 310 verses
- Studied dozens of passages from the Bible
- Regularly heard and read the gospel message
- Encouraged to pray for others through a mission emphasis that helps your child see the world through God’s eyes